Thursday, February 10, 2011

Passion

Endless Horizons



this is the title of my novel which will be done soon.
it is the world through my eyes
..my talent..
(aside from what is shown in my other blog "sugarcoats and heartbeats: passion")

talent
every person has a talent, every person does things differently from others. our talents signify who we are, what is important to us, and define us to a certain extent.
we have our talents for a reason, and we are passionate about these talents for a purpose.
when we do what we love we feel at peace. we tend to forget about the million roadblocks that we face every day.
when i write, the words are formed in my mind and evaluated by the heart...
right before it flows from my fingertips and written for the world to read.

by knowing our passion, we get closer to knowing why we are here.
we are enlightened and God's plan for us slowly unravels.

While writing my first novel, i discovered a part of me which i never thought i had.
i learned so much from myself and about myself.
the novel has become an identifier for who i am.
I spent hours day after day in coffee shops around the city(OMG is my favorite), near the beach (usually on our terrace overlooking the ocean or in san juan the surfing capital), and in the middle of fields ... i dated myself, and now that i am working on it again (determined to finish it before graduation) i realize that i have never been happier.
those times alone, gave me inspiration

i used to think that inspiration was found in a partner, however now i understand that inspiration begins within the self and tied to God's creation. God gave us our passion to be inspired

NOTE: i have been working on the novel for almost a year. i did experience a writer's blank (around 3 months), however i am working on it more than ever now.

No comments:

Post a Comment